Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Training in 2016

So its 2016 and a whole new year ahead of us!  By now most of you has made plans for how to start this years training. And thats Great! And regardless if its 5k runs or longer its important to taket one thing in consideration.

* Allways have fun! Training is supposed to be hard and painstaking but do it because you want to and like it. And whenever it gets tough try to remember why you do it.

For me, running has been an way to disconnect. To feel as if I can do Anything. Im far from a good runner and it is still a Long way to go before Im at a point where I can say: "I just ran 42k and Im going to do it again next month". But I like this road of not knowing when thats going to be.

As a father of 4, fatigue and life most often comes in my way. And sadly training is often where I pay the Price. But then again, life and family is more important than training so why complain?

This years resolution is to both train harder and be a better man. It might be tough at times but it sure as hell will be worth it!

See you in the trails!

/ Tommy




No comments: