Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I need coffee

It’s Wednesday morning and im not suppose to be in class until after lunch. But did I sleep in, no no. So right now I need coffee, sweet, black, strong coffee.

Besides that I’m getting a new apartment in February with Linda, its going to be "legendary" (watched the latest ep of How I met your mother recently). Cudos Barney!

Back to all this with the apartment, its really going to be sweet, newly build with a pool, sauna and exercise hall. How jealous are you right now?


Buildsite streaming online



Illustration of pool area

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Nu är jag inte med, är det där en illustration av poolen i nyläggan? Isf blir det helt unreal.

T.Norberg said...

Det är absolut en illustration. Håller tummarna på "unreal" faktor =)

Sent svar inser jag =)