Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The good old days

Remember the god old days, when you were benched in front of the TV every Friday night watching Mulder and Scully trying to solve the mysteries of the unknown?

Well they tried to do it again. And nostalgia was the reason to why I watched the latest film "X-Files - I want to believe".

But omg.
I was hoping for some closure, some final truth to all the mysteries. All I got was a tired head from the boredom that was inflicted on me. Sure they made out and all, love struck by Cupids arrow.
Witch was kinda cool. But come on.

Where are all the little green men and their spaceships?
Where are the eyes that turn black and the tape in the windows?

Will there ever again be a TV series like the X-Files?
Probably not. Just the way it should be I guess.

The good old days, those where the days..

No comments: