Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fring for iPhone

So I'm probably not the first one to notice this new application for iPhone, but I feel as if I still should put it on my blog since I love testing new applications.

Fring makes it possible to use Skype, MSN, ICQ, Google Talk, Twitter, Aim and many other services.

As for outgoing calls with Skype, you have to have Wi-Fi connection. But then again, Wi-Fi is accessible almost everywhere!

Later on, I'm going to try the MSN add-on, it will probably work just fine, after all, we are using the iPhone. What could go wrong?

(for readers using gmail - Fring cannot use "dots" in your email name.
Example Simon(dot)Cowell@gmail.com However - just remove the "dot" and all will work just fine!)


1 comment:

the80sme said...

Sweet! Äntligen kan vi chatta igen ;) Min bild dök upp på bloggen, dock ej resizad men det får man ta antar jag, kanske fixas i framtiden. :)
Pussar!