Thursday, September 25, 2008

Star Wars goes iPhone

Downloaded Star Wars the Force Unleashed to my iPhone yesterday and oh boy am I satisfied! Like so many others around the globe I´v been a fan of the movies since I was a little boy. I have seen the movies over and over again, played the games on my PC and finally I got hold of one for my iPhone!

Haven´t had the time (yet) to finish it, but I'm well on my way!

What´s innovating with this type of game is the motion sensors on the touch display, where you use the touch of your fingers to control the different powers.

OK, sure it isn't the graphics of the forthcoming PS3 version, but its great fun in the palm of your hand!







1 comment:

the80sme said...

Jag läste på aftonbladet att det är inne att va nördig i höst. Så grattis, du är cooolast! ;)