Friday, September 26, 2008

Spore

I've been hearing allot about Spore recently so I thought I would take a closer look at it, see what the buzz is all about. Well starting out as a little creature, eating my way up in the food chain was interesting enough. I was hooked, survival of the fittest they say, I totally agree!

Changing my appearance as I evolve, getting smaller head, larger mouth and whiskers of all sorts growing everywhere on "my" body.

God complex you ask?
- Hell yeah!

Taking this little creature from the "Primordial Ooze" and up upon land and towards who knows what, is extremely addictive, and I could barley stop playing tonight.

This first race of creatures is made by me and is called "DeeLightisar" and lives on the planet Dee-Light-Full. For those of you who enjoys "How I met Your Mother" and especially Barney Stinsons character you'll know what I'm talking about.

This other one just looked damn good so it qualified just because of that.