Thursday, September 6, 2007

Subway

Ok, so there are different kinds of them all over the world. There are probably more of them in a larger town than there are phoneboots in Piteå.

But non the less, there is a match coming up. Its not soccer, but its still a fight againts two nations.

Todays test is to determine if the upcoming Swedish Subway Restaurant will stand a chance against its rival the veteran in London.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My girlfriend enjoys a meal near London Tower


The Conclusion

To be somewhat honest about my results I have to say that the sandwiches are the same wherever I have them I guess. Its all about how hungry you are and what your in the mood for. So I reccon its a tie between the two nations, although the scenery outside is somewhat different between them...You be the judge!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


1 comment:

the80sme said...

haha du är för rolig :)
älskar dig boo!