Thursday, September 20, 2007

A brand new me

Its been done, its gone, its shorter than ever. Yes indeed, the hair has been cut to a lenght that I haven't had for the nearest, well probably 10 months. I'm not shure if even I recognize myself in the mirror anymore, so well if no one else those either its no big surprise.

So its been a hectic day, not only did I cut the hair but our small town just grew exponentially, we got a new shopping Mall.

Lets be honest, even though I'm pleased with a new mall to visit during the boring days when I have nothing to do, but Ive been damaged in a way on my last vacation. I'm talking about London, yes I am.. Wattfords mall, whats it called, The Harlequin I think, well lest just say that it is hm.. about three to four times its size.. Non the less, its great having a few more stores to visit !

BTW check out this jingle for the mall! (I guess its for those who read this blog who's Swedish)

Any coments?? Lest just say omg, thatll be enough...

Ill put up some pics later when I have some descent pics to show the world.

(Here they come..)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: