Sunday, October 21, 2007

Most annoying this week - Domplayer

Malware and spyware is everywhere thees days, and I hate them more than anything when they mess up my week. Well its not that horrible, but still almost as bad as it sounds.

I was going to watch an episode of Prison Break, when all the sudden my media player announced that "This video can only be played in DomPlayer, Visit Download.Domplayer.Com" in order to watch this .avi file. Well I did some research and soon discovered that its hoax. They want you to buy the media player and well lets just say that it comes with some not so pleasant surprises.

So stay away from all that shit!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.